Fill me up, Lord

"You will seek me, & find me when you seek me w/ all your heart," God says. But that is not the whole story. I'm not just a searcher. I'm also a hider. You too. We have to come face-to-face w/ our tendency to hide, to get lost. ~John Ortberg, Love Beyond Reason

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tip-toeing off the mat

I went to yoga 5 times in the last week. It's been a beautiful thing. Not every moment, but over all, I look back with pride and admiration of myself and the person I am becoming and am.

I think I am very tired of hiding. But, it's so scary to peek out under all these layers of physical & emotional weight.

But maybe it's time to continue to take that yoga off of the mat, if even for just a moment.

How are you living your yoga? How are you revealing your true self?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home