Fill me up, Lord

"You will seek me, & find me when you seek me w/ all your heart," God says. But that is not the whole story. I'm not just a searcher. I'm also a hider. You too. We have to come face-to-face w/ our tendency to hide, to get lost. ~John Ortberg, Love Beyond Reason

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wisconsin Politics

Ending collective bargaining rights does nothing to help the financial outlook of Wisconsin.

The 5 states that don’t allow collective bargaining for teachers have 5 worst ACT/SAT scores in the nation. WI tied for 2nd …

The reason why teacher salaries are so low is because of the insurance coverage school districts pay for. If you take away that, then you had better raise teacher salaries.

After this, who would actually want to be a teacher? The answer to that question scares me.

You are entitled to your opinion. And I am entitled to mine.

Isn’t interesting that the governor doesn’t want to TOUCH the fire/police unions/contracts, because those unions supported the governor in the last election?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home